Download EVie’s Freebike app
How it works
1. DOWNLOAD EVie’s Freebike app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store and register.
2. FIND an available bike near you using the map in EVie’s Freebike app. Go to the bike.
3. RENT the nearby EVieBike by opening the app and scanning the QR code you’ll find on the battery beneath the seat. Press ‘Rent Bike’ in the app. Squeeze either brake lever twice, quickly.
4. PARK your bike at an EVieBike virtual station (free) using the app map or elsewhere for a small rehoming fee.
5. PAUSE rental (so you can keep the bike while you get your coffee or have your meeting) by pressing the Pause button in EVie’s Freebike app and squeezing the brake lever twice quickly.
6. END the rental using EVie’s Freebike app and squeezing the brake lever twice quickly.
Watch 'How to' videos
Locate a bike
Meet your bike
Travel at speeds of up to 15 mph
75 mile battery range
Easy to use ‘tap and go’ system
Fitted with GPS tracking
Contributes to reducing CO2 emissions
by reducing the number of cars on the road
Made from 98% recycled materials
Pausing: 3p / min. Maximum 6 hours of pause
Out of Station fees: £3.00 if you end your ride outside a Virtual Station shown on your app.
Fill in your details and a member of our customer service team will get back to you within 24 hours. Or call 01534 510462.