Download EVie’s Freebike app
How it works
1. DOWNLOAD EVie’s Freebike app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store and register.
2. FIND an available bike near you using the map in EVie’s Freebike app. Go to the bike.
3. RENT the nearby EVieBike by opening the app and scanning the QR code you’ll find on the battery beneath the seat. Press ‘Rent Bike’ in the app. Squeeze either brake lever twice, quickly.
4. PARK your bike at an EVieBike virtual station using the app map (Free) or park elsewhere (£2 charge).
5. PAUSE rental (so you can keep the bike while you get your coffee or have your meeting) by pressing the Pause button in EVie’s Freebike app and squeezing the brake lever twice quickly.
6. END the rental using EVie’s Freebike app and squeezing the brake lever twice quickly.
Locate a bike
Meet your bike
Travel at speeds of up to 15 mph
75 mile battery range
Easy to use ‘tap and go’ system
Advanced locking system, allowing for smart, ultra fast rental, enforceable geofencing and unrivalled protection against theft and vandalism
Fitted with GPS tracking
Contributes to the necessary decline in C02 emissions by reducing the number of cars on the road.
Made from 98% recycled materials
All prices exc. 5% GST which will
be added at the time of booking
Pay as You Go
for 10 minutes
Free for first 10 mins
See EVieBike Fees
at EVie stations
£2 to leave elsewhere
Out of Station fees: £2.00 if you end your ride outside a parking zone shown on your app.